Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day Seven - Our Last Day at the Disneyland Resort

Friday came so quickly and I was glad to be heading home soon, but also sad to being leaving the happiest (and most magical) places on earth.

We started the day at California Adventure because we had one hour early admission!  We wanted to finish up a couple rides we missed and spend more time sight seeing in Cars Land.  We had a couple hours to explore before we had to be checked out of the hotel!!


We got back to the hotel and had to rush to get checked out ASAP!! I definitely didn't want to be paying an extra night!  I loved the Disneyland Hotel, it is so magical and everyone is so great!  I love that the Disney theme is everywhere!!


All week Kaydin traded pins with Disney staff (aka cast members).  He got some pretty awesome ones!!  I think that was one of his favorite parts of the trip!  While we were waiting for Shannon, he even traded the valet guy and got a really awesome Donald Duck pin!!  Pin trading at Disney parks is a huge thing!!  Kaydin ended our trip with a great collection.  I will try and add a picture later....so check back!

After getting all our luggage in the car, we had lunch at ESPN Zone and then headed back to California Adventure.  We wanted to do a little more and see the parade!  



Kaydin and Shannon went on
Tower of Terror.  Kaydin and I rode it on our first day, so it was Shannon's turn to experience it!!  Lucky Kaydin got to go on the bigger rides twice and sometimes more (like California Screamin....the roller coaster that goes upside down)!


We got some yummy popcorn and enjoyed the parade!! 

The Christmas parade over at Disneyland started right after the parade at California Adventure....so we headed over to Disneyland to watch that parade!!




There were soooo many people and the boys were tired, so I wanted to get one photo taken at night in front of the castle and then away we went!!

On our walk back through downtown Disney we had to take a picture of all
these lego minifigures!!  Kaydin collects lego minifigures!


We said goodbye to the Disneyland resort and drove a few hours to our hotel for the night.  






No comments: