I could get used to life at Disney!! I love how everyone says "have a magical day"!! So wonderful!!
We got up early to take advantage of our hour early entry! First stop was back to Radiator Springs Racers. We got there to find the ride was not running yet....we were bummed. They didn't have a timeframe of when it'd be up again so we went on another ride right next to it.
After we got done with this ride, Radiator Springs Racers was open!! Yahoooo!! We were maybe the 20th person in line, which was super awesome because the wait for this ride is usually close to two hours!
In fact, we decided go on it again after we were done because the line was still very short! It has two versions and lucky for us we got to go on both!!
We spent the day hitting the other rides we missed on Monday, seeing characters and getting more photos done!
I bought myself and the boys Mickey Santa hats!! I figure we can wear them every Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment