Disney has photographers at particular spots in the park and with certain characters. I bought a photopass that meant I would get a CD of all the pictures taken! This was great because I could be in many of the pictures and be able to "be in the moment" instead of behind the camera! It was great and well worth the money!
We started the day meeting with a few Disney friends and getting their autographs! Kelson LOVED this! Kaydin enjoyed it too, but I can tell he is getting a little old for charachter interactions!!
We happened to be Pluto's last visitor for that moment and he decided to take Kelson back to his "dog house"!! Kelson thought it was great until he couldn't see Shannon or me! He started to get scared and cry....luckily Shannon was right next to him and he was okay!! It was so fun to see Pluto having such a great time!
We got to meet Chip & Dale too....they are pretty silly!!
We then started our exploration of Adventureland and Fronteirland! Both kids were enjoying making flat pennies at many of our stops!! I love those because they are a fun, inexpensive souvenirs! The only problem is they are everywhere and Kelson liked them so much he wanted to make them every time he saw a machine!!
They had an area with Santa! We decorated sugar cookies, played some games and were visited by a couple more Disney friends!
We went on Splash Mountain (Kaydin and I went a second time) and then we met a few more friends and got more autographs!
We went back to the hotel for a break and some swimming!
Later that night we took the monorail back to Disneyland to enjoy a couple rides and check out the sights at night!!
It's a Small World is beautiful!!
If I haven't said already.....there were TONS of people!!! Wow, I need to pick a slower time for our next Disney trip!!









No comments:
Post a Comment