It is the time of year when the Supercross tour is in Seattle. We like to go when we can. Last year Shannon and a friend took Kaydin to the race as a huge surprise (it was his first time)! He LOVED it! I stayed at home with Kelson. This year I thought we'd try to go as a family ....key word "try"!!! We started out in the pit party and found that even with all the action and entertainment this just wasn't going to work with Kelson!! I like to call him a "spirited" toddler. It then started to rain, so back to the hotel we went while Kaydin and Shannon enjoy the race!
In the picture of Kelson and the girls.... He insisted on getting out of the stroller to see those girls! They insisted on a picture with him!! The rider they are posing with is Andrew Short, he won in Seattle last year!! The other pictures speak for themselves!!





No comments:
Post a Comment