While Shannon and Kaydin were at Kaydin's school carnival I thought it'd be a fun time to take Kelson to Talking Water Gardens for a walk!
Before we got out of the car I talked with Kelson and told him no running, only walking and be sure to listen to mommy! With a big happy smile he said "okay mommy!!"
Even though I know he'll end up running, will end up touching things he shouldn't and will get frustrated when he is reminded of the "rules"....I still have the conversation with him each time!
It was a fun adventure, he has an infatuation with rocks right now....so he wanted to spend most of his time throwing rocks in the water! We did see some pretty birds and multiple sets of ducklings with their momma! We heard frogs and lots of birds chirping! It was a fun time!
Here are some pictures from our adventure!










No comments:
Post a Comment