I still like to watch Kelson sleep!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
What May brings us
I had all intentions of posting earlier than this, but with our crazy life it seems like April was yesterday!! Shannon hurt his back in mid April and he has been off work ever since. We hope for him to go back to work this week. Right after that happened Kelson got sick and ended up with an ear infection in both ears and a week after that was all healed up the teething kicked in. He has been teething a lot and only a speck of white tooth is coming through on the top. Along with all that, many other things have been keeping us busy too! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks..............
I still like to watch Kelson sleep!
Giggling at daddy!! The changing table is the happening place most of the time!
Shannon showed him his feet (just to make it even harder to change his diaper) and now he grabs them all the time!!
I love the "open mouth" look!
Kaydin finally lost his first tooth!! The tooth fairy brought him TWO golden dollars. He first thought they were from the leprechaun.......we said maybe they are friends!!
Kaydin's class did a Mother's Tea for Mother's Day. It was so sweet!!
My two boys!!
Oh yea, Kelson has been sucking his thumb! I am glad he doesn't do it all the time, just once in a while. Hopefully it is a habit that will be broken very early!
He really loves bath time!! Maybe he will be a water boy!
We took him on his second camping trip! This is right outside of our trailer. We were getting ready to go on a "hike"!
Here is big brother pushing little brother on the "hiking" trail!
Kelson loves to sit in his high chair at the dinner table.
I still like to watch Kelson sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment