We are now able to get more smiling pictures!! He still stares at the camera sometimes, but not quite as much as he used to!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Some updated pictures
It has been way too long since I have posted some pictures of my growing boy. Since I have been back to work it has been really difficult for me to find any extra time!
We are now able to get more smiling pictures!! He still stares at the camera sometimes, but not quite as much as he used to!
I love this look!
Kaydin is making Kelson laugh!
Easter morning!
Kelson is a happy boy on Easter!
One of the few times Kelson is content with a pacifier!
I love these blue eyes!
Kelson looks a little confused..................
Kelson just loves to look at Kaydin!
My two boys!
Kelson rolled over for the first time on Wednesday April 21st!!!
He is a really strong boy!
We are now able to get more smiling pictures!! He still stares at the camera sometimes, but not quite as much as he used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment