Sunday, July 4, 2010

June is over and July is here

Sorry it has been so long since the last post..........great news though, that means this post has a lot of pictures!!! The last posts I have been posting the oldest first and the most recent at the end. This post is different, I imported the pictures in wrong so you get the most recent first! Enjoy! Life is crazy busy as usual!



The boys with Dodger in the middle! What a good dog! Somehow I got the dog and Kelson to look at me, but not Kaydin!
After bath time, all warm in the towel!
Kelson is getting so strong and is standing for a little while (with support of course)
He got his first "meal" (rice cereal)! He liked it! He likes to suck it off the spoon, so he still has some learning to do on how to eat from a spoon.


We went to the beach, this was Kelson's second time. This time he got to check out the sand. He liked to put his feet and hands in it. He didn't like the cold air at all, so the walk on the beach was cut VERY short.
Kaydin is crazy and loves to be in the water no matter how cold it is!

Getting all ready to go!!! He is wearing one of my favorite outfits (one that I bought in two sizes)
Oh my.........look at that baby belly!
Kaydin got a new bike for his 6th birthday. This is one of his tricks (yes, the bike is moving when he does this). It gives me a heart attack every time I see it! Shannon thinks it is great!
Brothers, laughing at daddy!!
They love to look at each other!
Shannon's pick for Father's Day dinner was BoMack BBQ. They gave us this cute onesie when we went there last time! We got Kelson ready for the occasion!
When Kelson gets real hungry, he thinks he toes will be fun to try!!
Happy Birthday to Kaydin. He is now 6!!




Happy boy, laughing at Kaydin!!
Lifting his bottom in the air.......I wonder how much longer before he is crawling.
Wow, look at Kelson showing off!
Again, happy baby and I am pretty sure he is laughing at Kaydin!!!!!
Daddy is lifting him up in the air, he loves that!!
We had a BBQ with the Croser family! Lukas is 5 weeks younger than Kelson!
Look at this drool..........it soaks up many bibs and shirts each day!!
Hmmm, I wonder what he is looking at (probably Kaydin!!!!)
He is wondering what I am wanting this time!!
Oh yea, love the overalls!!!

No comments: