We went camping the weekend of August 8-10th. We went to the Fern Ridge Reservoir. It was very nice there. It wasn't warm enough for swimming, but I sure want to go back.

Here is Kaydin playing with his trucks and having a great time!

It is hard to get pictures of Dodger. Shannon was tricking him so I could get a good shot!

I cut Kaydin's head off a little on this one, but I was trying to get a picture of Kaydin with Dodger!

I told Shannon I want a sail boat one day. It didn't take much convincing, all we need is some money now!

Here is Kaydin being silly at the park!
2 comments:
Hey Kami!
Taking a look at your blog. Wonderful pics! If you're serious about sailing someday, I know lots of people who are into it around town :)
Celine
you guys look like you had a good time. Plus, the best pics I've taken have been a little off center. I actually like that pic you think was cut off because of that little off-centeredness. :)
Post a Comment