Friday, August 22, 2008

A day with some great friends

The Bekofsky family was visiting from Arizona and we were able to spend some time with them. First off I was able to have some girl time with my good friend Angela. I introduced her to the art of scrapbooking. I think I overwhelmed her, but I hope she takes it up because it is a great hobby. I love doing it, but I struggle to find the time.
After that we met up with the rest of our families and ate at Roaring Rapids Pizza in Eugene. It was fun but the kids all were a little tired that night!


Here is a view of the Willamette River while the sun is setting behind the trees!
Here is one of my famous self portraits of Kaydin and I. He is being silly. Gosh, how does it work to get your husband to take pictures?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty freakin' adorable if you ask me!! Oh and I find the surprise attack to work the best on the husband taking pics thing. Whatever he's engrossed in I simply shove the camera in his hand and smile with big cheese, he gets the hint. :)