Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kaydin is Turning 9!

We took the boys to a Lowe's Build and Grow workshop.  They made some cute wooden "scarers" from the Monsters University Disney movie that is coming out in a few weeks!  Kaydin enjoys these activities a lot, but I think Kelson still gets a little impatient! 






Later that day Kaydin had his birthday party with his friends.  This year he got to have a cosmic bowling party.  I have to say, it was the easiest party we have ever thrown.  We just showed up and they did everything for us.  Thank goodness it was so easy because I am still recovering from having my gallbladder removed on Monday.  I spent the whole week resting in bed and after my busy Saturday I was exhausted and in pain from standing/sitting for long periods of time.  Tomorrow (Monday) is Kaydin's actual birthday and he gets to pick where we go to dinner.  He is undecided on the location, so who knows what he will pick!











No comments: