Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh NO, we all got sick!

For the past 8 days at least one of us has been sick, but for most of the time all four of us had the joy of not feeling so great.  Kaydin came out of it the quickest and without too much yuckiness....Not the same for the rest of us.  Shannon and Kelson both ended the week with antibiotics due to a sinus infection.  I am still holding on to a slight cold/cough but I am feeling better.  I hope that was it for this winter.

On a better note, Kaydin has started an adventure in a new sport..... Basketball!  He has tried soccer and baseball and this year he was wanting to try out basketball.  He is really enjoying it and he seems to be doing pretty good for it being his first time.  It is nice to get him out and doing something active since he can't be outside in the evenings after school like he prefers! 




No comments: