It was a four day, three night vacation. The first day was spent driving up to the hotel. We made some fun stops along the way. We got up early the next morning and headed out to go to the city. Our first adventure was a cruise. It was an hour long and talked about some neat things about Seattle. This wasn't Kelson's favorite because all he wanted to do was run, run, run all over the boat (I guess I shouldn't expect anything different from a 2 year old!!)
Of course Kaydin continued with the fun hobby of making flat pennies! He started a collection of those when we went to Disneyland 3 1/2 years ago!
Next on the agenda for the day was the Seattle Aquarium. It was fun and the boys enjoyed it!
To finish up the day in the city, we stopped in at Pike Place Market. It was packed full of people, but it is always a fun place to stop at while visiting Seattle!
Of course, one of the best things about staying in a hotel is swimming, so once we got back, the boys were ready to head out to the pool!
Day 3 started out at the Pacific Science Center. This was our favorite day and was so much fun!
After hours of fun at the Pacific Science Center, we headed over to the Space Needle to go to the top and check things out. When we got there, the line was huge so we upgraded to a VIP pass and got right to the top. So worth it, instead of waiting almost two hours.
After the Space Needle adventure, we headed over to the fountain. Kaydin had a huge urge to go and play in the water and I said, what the heck, we are on vacation, go for it!! I didn't have a towel or swimsuit but I did have extra clothes, so we made due!! He played there for over an hour!
Our final day we headed to the zoo. It was hot and busy and the boys were tired. It was a fun day and we ended it with a fun ride on the Carousel!
I'm looking forward to our next family vacation!! It was a wonderful time!






















No comments:
Post a Comment