He looks like he has grown so much, I have no idea how much he weighs now, but I bet he is getting close to 11 pounds. He doesn't go back to the doctor until he is two months old. He has started to sleep in his bassinet a little now (thank goodness). I have to wait until he is asleep pretty good before laying him down. He also seems to be getting a little more independent, because there are times when he is a little fussy and when I lay him on the floor he is happy as can be! Kaydin is starting to show us that he is having a hard time not getting all our attention. We are working with him and waiting for this phase to be over.
This weekend will be Kelson's first camping trip (to the dunes of course)! Hopefully the weather will be nice and we won't be stuck in the trailer the whole time.
He holds his head up pretty good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment