Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome Baby Kelson

Kelson Anthony Affolter arrived on December 28th at 4:24 p.m. He weighed 9 lbs, 13 oz and was 20 inches long. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. We are hoping that he continues to get more hair and that his eyes stay blue!! We only stayed one night in the hospital and came home to be with Kaydin and be reminded of what life is like with a newborn. Kelson is somewhat laid back, except when he is hungry he is "starving!" He likes to sleep and has his nights and days a little mixed up and he only likes to sleep in our arms. I am sure the sleeping habits will change in time (at least I hope)!

This is minutes after he was born!

I still can't believe he weighed that much!

He had a slight fever, so he had to cool off.

His first bath!
Proud daddy!!

No comments: