Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mommy's Work Trip

Most years I get to go to a conference to learn more about the industry I work in, as well as earn continuing education credits for an accreditation I have.  The people in my industry are so nice and so passionate about what they do, it is great to see some familiar faces once a year as well as make some new friends! 

This year the destination was Palm Springs.  I've never had a desire to go there and the time I do it seems they are having pretty high temperatures for this time of year!  100 degrees isn't my cup of tea!!!  It was quite beautiful, but not the same beautiful as Oregon!!

This is the view from my room

After my conference ended I decided I'd take a walk....mainly to see the Marilyn Monroe statue that has been on tour and in Palm Springs for over a year now!


I also took a few other pics of the area....





When I got back to the hotel,I found my shoes weren't made for this crazy heat and walking....


And here is a lovely pic of me soaring over white fluffy clouds...


I'll be glad to wake up in my bed tomorrow!






No comments: