I
have been dropped off at your home by Santa. I am the eyes and ears
of Santa Claus. I am an excellent listener and even better observer.
I will always listen and relay messages back to Santa. I watch all
the day-to-day activities and make sure no good deed goes unnoticed.
I take my job very seriously!
Each
night, after your family goes to bed, I will use my magical Christmas
powers to fly back to the North Pole. Once there, I will make my
report to Santa and visit with my elf friends where we will tell
stories about our beloved families, play with the reindeer, and of
course, sneak some of Mrs Claus' cookies!
Before your family awakes each morning, I will fly back to your home form the North Pole. I do like to play games, so don't expect me to be in the same spot! I love to play hide-and-seek with my family!
Before your family awakes each morning, I will fly back to your home form the North Pole. I do like to play games, so don't expect me to be in the same spot! I love to play hide-and-seek with my family!
On
Christmas Eve, I will listen for Santa’s bell and then fly back to
the North Pole until the next year.
Please
give me a very special name and be sure not to touch me or else I may
lose my magic!
It didn't take Kaydin long at all to name him Elfie!! We carefully used some tongs (so not to touch him) to place him on the shelf, and this morning we found him on his knees watching over us all day today. I wonder where he will show up tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment