Monday, May 9, 2011

T-Ball and Camping Fun!

It has been way too long since I have blogged.  I guess that is what happens when you have two children and work full time.  With much harassment from a co-worker (you know who you are), I have promised to start blogging once again.  So here I am with a couple shots of Kaydin playing t-ball and some shots from a camping trip we took recently.  

Looking good!  Kaydin loves t-ball!!  His team is called the Bees!
   

Getting ready for his very first bike trailer ride!

I guess Shannon thought he needed to answer his phone while riding his bike!

Happy Kelson!!  Say cheese!
Dodger likes to camp too!


Who is this super cute boy??  Oh wait, he is one of my babies!  What a lucky mom I am!!
 
Dinner time!  It was a fun camping trip.  I look forward to more camping trips this summer!


I love this picture!  He just loves riding his bike so much.  He owns two bicycles and has worn through one tire in less than a year!!
 

Like father, like son! 



No comments: